AESQbox Part number: AESQbox
Generate into or monitor from your AES digital sound system with this handy tool. Also doubles as a quality A/D and D/A converter and impedance transformer.
- Receives 32k, 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k, 176.4k, and 192kHz.
- Identifies Pro/Consumer mode, sample rate and faults.
- Converts AES digital to analog and outputs the analog via built in speaker or Line Out / Headphone jack.
- Transmits 48k, 96k and 192kHz.
- Generate AES digital from analog Line In jack, built in dual tone generator or built in condenser microphone.
- Transmit and Receive sections can be used simultaneously or can be set to “Pass Through” where the AESQbox is acting like a repeater.
- “Cable Test” Mode allows the operator to pass the digital signal through a cable and back into the AESQbox to verify cable integrity and bandwidth capability.
- For those that require native output generation of 44.1kHz or 88.2kHz sample rate.
(Original AESQbox generates 48k, 96k or 192kHz).
- Still recognizes and passes through various input sample rates – 32k, 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, and 96kHz.
(Original AESQbox recognizes 32k, 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k, 176.4k, and 192kHz).
Dimensions (LxWxH): 11x10x5
Weight (lbs): 2.5